The files feature allows you to store all kinds of files (images, pdf's, ...) that can then be easily retrieved by anyone with the proper access.
This can be very useful to host static images like backgrounds or header images. The files are accessible through an URL so this can be used on any platform.
- Private options:
- "Password protected" - Requires a password to view the file.
- "Login protected" - Requires the user to login and have access to the application to view the file.
- Public options:
- "CDN" - The file is cached and can be loaded faster with options (width, height). But the file cannot be deleted fast.
- "Web server" - The file is served via web server, it is slower that CDN but can be deleted fast.
- Background image
- Header image
- PDF file with terms of service
You can find examples on how to implement Files for the following platforms: